根本就是為萬俵鐵平量身訂做的歌,鐵平好可憐~


Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
亡命之徒,你為何不想開一點?
You been out ridin' fences for so long now.
你已將自己隔離在藩籬之外太久
Oh, you're a hard one,
你是個難以搞定的人
but I know that you've got your reasons.
但我知道你有自己的理由
These things that are pleasin' you
那些表面上取悅你的事物
can hurt you somehow.
很有可能會傷害你

Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy!
難道你不想抽到鑽石皇后嗎?
She'll beat you, if she's able.
若有機會她就會來擊敗你
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet.
你知道紅心皇后是你的真正王牌
Now it seems to me some fine things
在我看來現在這些好東西
have been laid upon your table,
早已明白擺在你面前
but you only want the ones that you can't get.
但你只想要你得不到的

Desperado, ah, you ain't gettin' no younger.
亡命之徒,你已不再年輕
Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home.
你的傷痛與飢餓,趨策著你回家
Freedom, oh, freedom. That's just some people talkin'
自由,噢,自由,那只是別人的口頭禪
You're a prisioner walking through this world all alone.
你是獨自行走這世界的牢犯

Don't your feet get cold in the wintertime?
難道在冬天時你的腳不感到冰涼?
The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine.
天不下雪但也沒有太陽
It's hard to tell the nighttime from the day.
簡直無法分辨是白天或黑夜
You're losin' all your highs and lows.
你的人生已經沒有高或低
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?
這種逝去的感覺不是讓人啼笑皆非?!

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
亡命之徒,你為何不想開一點
Come down from your fences, open the gate.
走出你的藩籬,打開門
It may be rainin' , but there's a rainbow above you.
天空或許在下雨,但你頭上將出現一道彩虹
You better let somebody love you (let somebody love you)
你最好開始接受別人的愛
(接受別人的愛)
before it's too late.
以免為時已晚
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    cwulovetvxq 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()